Friday, November 21, 2008

Waste of Space

I hate to say it, but some people are born to be assholes. Or maybe their mothers turned them into one. I don't know. The point is some people can be such a disappointment? I mean if you can't be a decent person then the least you can do is stay away from decent people.

There's this guy I know, he walks around thinking that he's all that. He likes to knock people down first and then show them that he, and he alone hold the tools to pick them up - and then they're eternally grateful. It's a strange way to make himself important. To me, it's just hypocrisy.

Anyhow, I'm not really a person that likes to bow down and give you what you want. Which is probably why I'm like a target to people like him. It's pretty difficult to deal with a bitch like me especially when you're an asshole. Thank god I can be such a bitch!

No comments: