Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Forever

I always said that forever is just a word..that I don't believe in forever and yet I want one. I say that I don't believe in happily ever after and yet I want one. I secretly hoped and thought that each one of us have their love story, the kind that you see in the movies or read in novels. I figured that we just had to wait it out and sooner or later it will come. All I know is that we all deserve that kind of love, the forever kind...and that we should never settle.

3 comments:

twiddlebug said...

yes yes! :) I just blogged about this recently. will sit down to write you when I get the chance!

Shelly a.k.a. Sloppy Jo said...

I must remind myself not to settle for many things in life, love being just one of them. Thanks for today's reminder.

Ringly said...

Buy discount oakley sunglasses,please oakley sun glasses visit www.oakleytrade.com .Why replication Oakley oakleys cheap shades (smartly monikered "Oakley"), rather then realism? Since fashion 2 biz the strain claims: "Nothing at all is such as the real McCoy, infant" to cause you to feel great, but we need to cut corners occasionally to create ends meet, just we've got issues. Making love or maybe items alike(p) sufficiency in order to reach our own approving you will discover pluses and minuses connected with deciding on cheesy Oakley dark glasses shades associated with realness, better hence as it is true regarding the spot where you intend to work with it. Kinda bodily process happens if you must vesture. True(a) Oakley dark glasses are equally as much to protect your vision patch earning a living for manner. Replication Oakley are excellent if you ever want to cheap oakleys look really good, except for sporting events or piece of work what your location sales oakley is with air force stores gamey speeds, or simply switching the danger of deposits while in the middle, you desire the genuine article. The particular U.Second. war machine utilizes the actual Oakley among his pet eyeglasses.