Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Moving On

A whole month.
.
I haven't posted anything for a whole month. Ok, the truth is they blocked my blogger in the office and well...that sorta depressed me in a way.
.
You see, it's like there's a war. And you never let your enemy find out your weakness. Well, they found out I blogged and they took that away. It pissed me off coz blogging helped me cope with the shittiness of it all. But what's done is done.
.
It's sad when you have to wake up everyday and you feel like shit. It's no joke when you work with people who are probably spawns of the devil himself. I can't imagine how you can sleep at night when you are such a spiteful person. What a waste of space. But there's nothing I can do for now I guess except bitch about it. Life goes on.
.
Let's just hope I still have enough strength to get through this.

No comments: