Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Do unto others...

I work with assholes, assholes and more assholes. Oh yes, some of them are idiots too.

There's something sweet when you're around long enough to witness someone get their bad karma. I mean, for over a year no, I've kept my cool. Today, all those that they considered allies are actually enemies. And here I am on the sidelines, watching them fall apart. You know how it is...divide and conquer.

As evil as that sounds though, I actually think that a little karma is nothing after I put up with all kinds of harrassment from those assholes.

Her kid is in the hospital. His wife is in the hospital too. I don't know, but I am not feeling an ounce of sympathy towards them. In fact, I want more. I want them to feel how they made me feel. I want their children to feel how they make other people feel. And yes, maybe for thinking that way I would get my karma too. But right now, I'm thinking that it just might be worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahahaha!! You should try Wicca (witchcraft).

Methinks you'd make a pretty good witch. All that misdirected thought energy. Tsk. If you learn to control it, maybe you could actually make that "possibility" a little closer to "reality".

Thereby enabling you to send the entire clan to the hospital. hahahahaha!!!