Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pet Peeve

One of my greatest pet peeve (I have a long list!) is when someone makes a lot of noises when they eat. You know what I mean? I hate it when they make all that chomping sounds as though they haven't eaten in decades. I especially hate it when you hear the sound of saliva shlopping syap syap (Ok, I had to make that up).

It drives me nuts!

Unfortunately for me, I sit next to a guy at work who eats exactly like that. Goodness gracious man! You drive me absolutely crazy! Match it with a really loud obnoxious personality and you've got yourself a winner!!

Every-single-freaking-day I have to gather all my strength, I have to control myself. I just want to throw my shoe at him and ask if he was raised by pigs!

Inhale, exhale...get a grip Isabelle, don't get worked up over this crap...Hm, maybe if i throw my shoe at him he won't mind. It's a free country anyway and I would be expressing myself.

Yeah right. If only it were that easy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you threw your shoe at him he probably wouldn't notice as he sounds very ignorant and I hate that in a person.

Anonymous said...

Match it with a really loud obnoxious personality and what have you got??

A loser!

Hahahahah!!

Lost said...

Hi Jo, I'm really tempted to throw that shoe. Anything just to get him to stop!

Aww Hitori, I'm trying not to be so mean! hahaha