Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mid - Life Crisis

Got this email from a friend:

Well, it's not really a midlife crisis, but here's how things worked out for me. Married 32 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 32 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 20 year old. Now we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 52 year old woman.You're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 20 year old blond to sleep with and she would see to it that I would once again live in a cheap apartment, drive a cheap car, sleep on a sofa bed, and watch a 10-inch black and white TV.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your wife is too soft, as I would make sure you lost more than your nice house, car and nice wife, think we should leave it at the heheheheheheehe!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! Almost as good as those forwarded emails.

Wait, is this one of those forwarded emails??

fancy-face said...

hey congrats...you and your wife remind me of well, my husband and I because we also like to have those fun conversations..puts fun into a marriage keeps it strong too....

Lost said...

Guyyyyyssss, the first line says I got this email from a friend. I'm sure this is true but I find it funny so post it I did.

But I completely agree Jo, I would definitely make sure that he loses more than just material stuff. **wink, wink**

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! Yes, it was forwarded. What I was wondering was whether your friend wrote it or if this was just "another" forwarded email. =)

Lost said...

Oh ok...most probably another forwarded email then.