Friday, November 10, 2006

TGIF!

It has been such a slow slow slow day for me. Probabaly coz I don't really have any pending deadlines...well, nothing quite urgent!

So here I am, trying my best to look busy when in fact all I've done today is download some christmas songs for my iTunes, reviewed for my spanish class and the rest I forget. I'm sure I did some work...I think.

I'm so bad I know but I'm sure we all have days like these...

I guess it doesn't help that I was on the phone with my mom for more than an hour at 2 in the morning. She lives in New Jersey so 2 in the morning is the perfect time for her. Of course we didn't talk about anything important, just catching up on family gossip...

Ahhh, I want to go home! i want my bed! Hm, I wonder if anyone will notice if I sneak out...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah. Kulet. =)

Grrrr. Blogdrive is on the brink of crashing. I miss seeing my entries actually being posted.

Hey have a good weekend "Isabelle". nyeheheh. Don't get into any fights now. Teehee.

fancy-face said...

hey thanks for stopping by..sometimes having not to share your name is unique...

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm New Jersey all I think about when I hear that is BonJovi.

katy said...

hope you managed to sneak out, have a good weekend