Monday, November 13, 2006

Call me Ms.Productive

I'm just all Ms.Productive today! Happy happy joy joy...Woohoo

JetStar Asia has a promo. US$22 One Way trip to Singapore, really really cheap so I jumped on it. I've been planning to visit my friend but ,nice person that I am, I really didn't want to spend the whole $400 to get there. I would rather use the $300 difference as pocket money. It was really impulsive though since I was supposed to use that money for a trip to Davao City this December for my friends' wedding. But since Singapore was cheaper than Davao...I'm sure he'll understand. Hahaha

I also finished my spanish class in Instituto Cervantes so I am now on to the next level. Over the weekend, I finally enrolled in a review class for GMAT. God I hope that works out...Math has always been my weakest subject.

So yes, I didn't procrastinate at all this weekend. Now all I have to do is fill up my applications. I'm gonna get right on it...tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nyahahahaha!!

That was short-lived.