Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Why?

Sometimes I surprise myself how stupid I get. Really...I shouldn't even be surprised anymore but I've always prided myself to be quite level headed. Independence and wisdom when it comes to life altering decisions is what I value in life...
.
But there are moments..Moments of weakness when I seem to lose my direction. Sometimes I wonder where this stupidity will lead me. But you know, the thing is, I'm fully aware that these are stupid decisions. I wonder if my Mother ever felt the same way since God knows she's made somemajor mistakes in her life. The stupid thing is, I seem to be doing the same thing with mine. Much worse really. The guilt and worry I can live with but for how long and at what cost I don't know. I've always been pretty smart, I can usually tell how things are going to end. But if that's the case, why can't I stop myself?

No comments: