Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Haywire

Someone once said that if you wanted to make God laugh then you should tell him your plans.
.
Well, he must be rolling on the floor right now then!
.
I mean shit man! Things are just getting complicated by the minute it's so stupid. You would think that I was some green kid fresh out of school instead of an adult completely capable of taking care of herself.
.
God I'm so confused with what to do with my life! Exactly three weeks from now, I will be out of a job. And here I am still fretting over what to do. The thing that sucks is that whatever I do, it will affect a lot of people. Well, at least people I care about. Oh well...
.
Anyway, I just saw the movie Transformers. I've seen it twice actually. I actually liked it. At first I wasn't going to go but after the being nagged to death by my brother I decided to give in and I haven't regretted my decision yet. Except when my brother keeps repeating to him and everyone else "I'm Optimus Prime. 18 wheeler!" over and over again. Only then do I fight with the temptation to throw my shoe at him!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!! I'd be ecstatic under normal circumstances but given the content of your post, I'll hold off on the celebratory dance.

If it helps any, I wish you find your way out of whatever mess you think you're in.

G'luck. Keep the faith.

Lost said...

Thanks...sniff sniff