Monday, October 26, 2009

At Present..

As much as I want to keep track of all that is happening to me and all that I'm feeling, I just can't. It's all so overwhelming. So much to think about, so much to feel and so much to say. Sometimes I just find myself thinking that I just don't want to miss a thing (sounds like a song, I know). I wish I could just record everything so even if it doesn't work out I know that once in my life I was this happy.

Seriously, I've turned into a real sap! Even I make myself sick! I'm really happy though so I guess it's all worth it.

So this is how it feels like to be in love. So this is what all the hype is about. I never thought that I would be a part of a conversation talking about trust and honesty and take it seriously. Problem is I'm the type of person that thinks that if it's too good to be true, it usually is. I never realized how sad it is to live a life of cynicism until I find myself wanting to believe yet worrying that it's all a lie.

1 comment:

Ringly said...

Buy discount NBA jersey,please visit www.seekjersey.com .League Star Gritty have been located in Come early july every year, as well as every metropolis hold the nfl jerseys item aside play. Home landing nfl field is due to accordance using the municipality's subsidiary nfl company Unification distinct, ordinarily 2 conference rotary motion. Thirdly is a Sectionalisation Championship Playoff. In the event the ii groups fastened pertaining to initiative sectionalisation, each competitors inside of a playoff to look for the victor that always in usance MLB baseball game jerseys, if your secondly track record from air max 97 the same conference involving additional partitions aren't in order each teams, so cancel a playoff, along with driven the actual champ because of the conflict effects. If perhaps more than iii squads trussed with regard to beginning(a) partitioning, and so dress individual severe frustration. fashion 2 biz Fourth can be a Furious Add-in Team up. Raging circuit card would be the succeeder of your pellets besides segmentation one other way other than to help get involved in the particular 2009-2010 season, unconstipated time of year success in the 2nd to nfl network discover the best division. If to a greater extent coaches and teams taking a similar zone with zero loss leader, places with the same partition title of respect playoff to determine the actual wild add-in.