Thursday, January 08, 2009

*I'm going back to Tahiti*

I'm flying back to Manila in a couple of days, and let me tell you, despite the high of all the wonderful last minute shopping, I'm excited to get back to Manila. I was there for less than two days after being away for 3 months so I'm excited to visit my usual hang-outs and some of my close friends. Granted I only have 5 days and lots of work to finish before I head back to the "beautiful country" of Papua New Guinea, still, I can't wait to go to ATC and Greenbelt 3 again. A visit to the spa would be great too. Hah! Either way, I'm just glad that I'm over all the problems although I had a good time here in LA and maybe someday I'll get to visit again.

By the way, "I'm going back to tahiti" is this stupid song that I can't get out of my head!

2 comments:

twiddlebug said...

rescue me from this snow and let's go to the spa together! hmmm, I do miss that ginger tea (tho I know you hate it ;))

Lost said...

twidelbahg!! wazzap?? aymishu!