Friday, March 27, 2009

Wanting

I finally got to go for a Red Cross First Aid Training. It was kinda cool since I've been wanting to go for the past few years but never really found the time to do so. My knees are bruised from kneeling over the dummy doing CPR. Obviously I'm don't kneel very often..lol! Anyway, that's what's been keeping me busy. That and a hundred other stuff for work.

It's a slow Sunday night tonight and I'm feeling kinda low. I miss home. I miss the Philippines. If I were home tonight I would probably be hanging out with a couple of my friends having a beer while listening to some band playing some sappy song. How I miss having a beer...I miss being able to let loose and not worry about a thing. I haven't been tipsy in ages, not even remotely. Sigh.. What a life...I miss my friends, even those who aren't really my friends. I just miss the connection. I miss Makati. I miss the smog and the traffic and the malls. I miss the noise. I miss the celphone networks! Being able to text and call cheaply. I miss the cinemas! I haven't seen a movie in ages. I miss Tagaytay. I miss Alabang. I miss the beaches of the Philippines. I miss my life.

1 comment:

twiddlebug said...

aw, I feel the exact same way sometimes. at least you get to go back every now and then ;)