Thursday, August 10, 2006

Last Night

I had a dream last night, and I can't get it out of my head.
.
It was so vivid i thought it was really happening but I remember actually thinking that it was only a dream. Imagine that, even in my dreams the cynic in me never fails to show itself. I remember the feelings inside me though. I remember trying to analyze them. I felt intrigued by what was going on around me and at the same time I felt insecure, so much so that I hesitated in confronting him and confronting my fears. Most of the time I deny my insecurities when I'm awake, but I guess you can never escape the truth.
.
Seriously though, it was a very cheesy, my dream. I remember that the man was a pilot, quite ridiculous since I don't know any at all. I was with my friend and I was looking at him (the pilot). We were in some kind of aircraft, a plane most probably since it looked like one but it felt more like a building than a plane. He was securing the place and making sure that the people were ok. We looked at each other and I knew what he was thinking. I'm not going to say what it was and risk sounding even more stupid but it felt like I was being challenged to believe and risk all that is important to me. Weird! Then I was back in my apartment, a different one from where I live now but I knew it was my place. He was siiting in his car outside, I would say just like a stalker. Haha! But not really. Anyway, I will stop there as I would really like to keep the details to myself.
.
I am writing about this because for some reason, and I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but usually my dreams happen in real life. Not right away though, usually about 2 or 3 years later. Not all of them, thank God as I remember I used to have a recurring dream about being chased by a killer! The other time I dreamt I was in this wedding and this girl warned me that I shouldn't pursue something that wasn't meant for me. I worried a bit about that but quickly forgot about it.
.
Oh well.

4 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

Dreams are always a bit funny. Mine never amount to anything - they seem so deep and meaningful at the time, but as soon as I try and tell someone about them they sound ridiculous. In fact I just saw this post over at one of my regular's sites that says it all for me
http://kimayres.blogspot.com/2006/08/not-mary-shelley-experience.html

Lost said...

You're right, it says it all. In the heat of the moment I always think that my subconcious is trying to tell me something. An insight into the future maybe? But then I try explaining it and end up sounding like an idiot.

why I am me ? said...

Aahh comeon yaar share them !! I find it very interesting hearing others dreams, because my dreams are all fucked up .. hehee

Lost said...

I think we all are, in one way or another, fucked up. That's what makes us so special!