Friday, August 04, 2006

Thank God it's Friday!

Halleluyah!
.
I've got another date with the dentist tomorrow. I'm trlling you, she's draining me man! When oh when will this be over?!
.
I'm really just glad that the week is over though. I have to find myself a new apartment and pack my stuff but that's ok. I'll figure it out. I always have. Besides, I don't exactly have a choice. I have to find a new place or be homeless. It really is stupid of me coz I should've just fixed it so the lease on my current apartment would end by next year instead I fucked up.
.
Whatever!
.
My motto is never get yourself in a mess you can't get out of. So I know that I will post a picture of my new empty apartment here soon and this problem will be soon behind me.
.
Hasta maƱana! I hope I have a great weekend!

No comments: