Monday, September 04, 2006

Books Galore

I went to a book fair this weekend.
.
It was actually pretty cool, it made me feel so grown-up!
.
If not for the fact that my heels were three inches high I probabaly would have a really great time. Or the fact that there were more text books and religious books than a simple person like me could appreciate, I probably would have a really great time. Or if it wasn't for the sweltering heat, I probably would have a really great time.

.
Who am I kidding?! The highlight of that trip is that we had some really good milkshakes and french fries after. Yum!

1 comment:

fire and rain said...

a simple person like you? Really?

Anyhoo...I'm leaving on the 22nd of Sept. Lapit na. I don't think I'll be here for Risa's big day, but I may see her in Canada if I do settle in NYC. Right now, I'll be staying with my friend in NYC and see how it goes there.