Friday, September 01, 2006

Business Proposal

Johnny wanted to have sex with a girl in his office...but she belonged to someone else...
.
One day Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said I'll give you a $100 if you let me have sex with you.
.
The girl said, " NO."
.
Johnny said, " I'll be fast, I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down, and I'll be finished by the time you pick it up."
.
She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her boyfriend.
.
She called her boyfriend and told him the story. The boyfriend said, "Ask him for $200, then pick up the money very fast. He won't even be able to get his pants down." She agreed and accepted the proposal.
.
Half an hour went by and the boyfriend was waiting for his girlfriend to call. Finally after 45 minutes the boyfriend called and asked what happened..
.
She said, "The bastard used quarters!"
.
.
.
Management lesson: Always consider a business proposal in it's entirety before agreeing to it and getting screwed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Nice twist. Didn't even cross my mind to use coins. =)

Thank you for your comment on "Cannabis". I gave it up a long time ago (hence the "missing it" part). Have fun on your next session. hehe.