Friday, September 01, 2006

Shoes!

I took the day off yesterday to take care of some chores. I got the cable fixed, I got my shower heater installed and I got my locks changed. I also got a new deadbolt lock installed. Looking at all those locks from the inside of my apartment, I couldn't help but ask myself if I was turning into a pranoid psycho b*tch. But after all was done I was satisfied so why question it.
.
Anyway, I decided to go to one of those shopping centers to buy a friend a birthday present. As soon as I got to the place, I was overcome with a surge of adrenaline rush and it felt like I haven't shopped for ages. In reality, it hasn't been that long, only maybe a couple of months since I had to pay off the dentist and move to a new apartment. But I'm tlling you, I swear, I felt like an addict on a high going through all the goodies.
.
One of the sales ladies said in this loud voice, "Ma'am! Buy from me and I will give you an incredible discount!"
.
Incredible huh? Well, incredible or not, I went home with a couple of new shirts, a new bag and best of all a new pair of shoes! Yes shoes!
.
I was so happy with those shoes that I could hardly sleep last night.
.
Yes, shoes make me happy. *sigh*

No comments: