Monday, September 04, 2006

The Touch of Bhe

My friend and I went to the spa last weekend. Seriously, it's a good and reputable place. Overall it was pretty relaxing if not for one of the attendants who was in charge of the scrubs. When we first got into the torture chamber lookiing room for this scrub she decided to give off this obviously memorized spiel. It was hilarious! "You will have smooth and silky skin ma'am", she said in this sing song voice.
.
But, nice as I am I would just giggle and ignore. Say uh-huh, ok. At the end of our session she went into another spiel. "So ma'am, if you liked the touch of Bhe, you could always request for my services and I will wait for you when you arrive." She said again in that somewhat irritating sing song voice of hers.
.
For a short instance, I considered the chance that she might have some lesbian tendencies. Possibly.
.
The touch of Bhe...Gee, talk about creepy!

No comments: