Monday, July 24, 2006

Yawn...

Ok, someone congratulate me! I spent the weekend in pain and survived! The dreaded appointment with the dentist finally happened. She had to do a few root canals and if I were honest, it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. I've made a few more appointments for the next few weekends and I have mad up my mind not to procrastinate. Procrastinating is the source of all my problems, the bill I'm going to get from the dentist is proof of that.
.
Before going to the dentist, I decided to enroll myself in a spanish language class. (Another proof of my procrastination) If you didn't know me, you would probably think it was an impulsive decision. But actually it wasn't. I've been wanting to advance my knowledge of the spanish language since forever that I've actually taken the first level twice. This will be my third time, hopefully the last of my first level experience. I plan to go all the way, or at least as far as I could go. My predicament now is that I can't decide whether I should go after work on weekdays or once a week on weekends. Going on weekdays would get me to the advanced level faster, but the schedule isn't that great since class would finish late at night, and it isn't exactly located in the best part of town. Going on weekends would take much longer, twice as long as the weekday schedule. Oh well, decision decision.
.
I came to work today sporting a headache. I wouldn't have come in at all if not for the trouble it would cost me. So here I am, in one of those boring meetings, hoping they wouldn't notice that I am paying zero attention to their babbling.
.
I'm meeting my friend tonight for our usual dinner/movie thing. I wonder what we will watch. I've seen all the good ones and so has he. I'm really not looking forward to watching anything that would entail brain function, I'd be happy with good food and a drink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»