Monday, October 23, 2006

Hola!

Yes, it has been awhile since I last posted. What can I say? Procrastination is what I do best. I don't have an internet connection at home so most of the time I just do it during office hours. Hah! Complaints? I say screw them!
.
Anyway, it's just difficult for me since I usually get the urge to say something witty in the middle of the night then completely forget about it in the morning. I've tried to writing it down or saving it on my laptop but it's just not the same so I've decided not to bother.
.
My best friend is leaving for the states in less than 48 hours and boy I am so jealous. I wish I was leaving too. Anywhere is fine, it doesn't even have to be the states. I'm that desperate.
.
Yes, I got another memo. I must be breaking some record somewhere with the most number of memos from management. They must be getting a kick out of the migraines they give me.
.
Ah whatever! They can go to hell for all I freaking care.

No comments: