Monday, October 30, 2006

Spook-keh

One thing I like about the halloween season are the scary shows on TV. Now, I'm not really a horror buff. I just like watching those true stories on ghost sightings.

So that's basically how I spent my weekend. It was one scary show after the other. My fave is the one from Discovery channel "A Haunting". But I watched "Constantine", "Hell Boy", and that stupid alien movie. I also watched those shows on channel 7 and channel 2 on ghost sightings.

I spent the weekend in my Grandmothers house, where I've had a few ghostly experiences so it was probably not a good idea to watch all these spooky shows. But what can I say? I'm stubborn. And yes, stupid at times.

I watched so many scary shows I ended up not being able to sleep the whole night Saturday. I literally lay there forcing my eyes to stay open. I kept the lights on, the TV on, still I could swear that I could hear footsteps outside my door. I could hear every little creak. The only time I went to sleep was as soon as I saw the sun rising at 6am.

The thing is, looking back, I swear it was really stupid of me to let my over active imagination take over. But really, I would rather be awake and see a ghost than wake up to one. I don't think my heart could take it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Sometimes, it's the "thrill" of getting scared that keep us glued to these spooky shows. And yeah, I also end up sleeping with those lights and tv on. hehehe :-)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I also scared myself a little too much the other night. After I turned out the lights, I had to turn it back on and light an aromatic candle (for illumination).

After a while, I gave up and told myself, "Hell, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die rested."

And I fell asleep after that. hehehe

Lost said...

hmm, aromatic candle huh?

I should have thought of that. Hahaha